Become a Squash Club Member!
Membership in the Squash Club at EA provides access to top facilities and trainers to strengthen your game.
Membership in the Squash Club at EA provides access to top facilities and trainers. Whether you would like to play in a league, introduce your child to the sport, or sign up for individual lessons, the Squash Club at EA offers a diversity of opportunities to strengthen your squash game throughout the year.
Membership is available to the public and open to kids and adults of any skill level. While membership is complimentary for EA students, parents are encouraged to join as well – squash is a fantastic family sport, and playing with your kids on the weekend is a great way to work on skills and have fun!
Members have access to:
- 10 world-class, glass wall squash courts and spectator pavilion
- Two full-time pros available for private lessons
- Monday Night Round Robin (for adults)
- Fitness Center*
* during regular hours; inquire for details and scheduling
Why Become a Squash Club Member?
- Access to top trainers for private lessons
- Gorgeous facilities, including 10, glass-walled courts
- Events and matches